I’m currently participate in a Japanese course at my university. Therefore I want to be able to input Japanese characters on my notebook.
To do this it’s enough to simply install the package
ibus-gtk3. Afterwards you can switch between normal input mode
and japanese input mode via the keystroke combination
But I’m a vim user and found it anoying to remember leaving the Japanese mode before leaving the Edit mode (otherwise vim’s Normal mode won’t work correctly). I want vim to take care of that for me, so I added a small function to my vimrc:
" source: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/fuenor/20110705/1309866529 au InsertLeave * call PyIBusDisable() function! PyIBusDisable() python << EOF import ibus bus = ibus.Bus() ic = ibus.InputContext(bus, bus.current_input_contxt()) ic.disable() EOF endfunction
latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab. After installing the packages there’s an UTF-8 example file showing how it works in
If you hit any errors it may help to remove ~/.texmf-var. Check Debian Bug #406701 to get more details.
The ring0 notary is defunct.
The list of accapted projects for google summer of code 2011 has been released! Like last year, I will release the list of projects, which caught my eye:
After lots’s of tries and help from different people I got my own kernel running on the N900, which is based on the Debian kernel package. So far it just offers basic features (e.g. framebuffer, keyboard) and is missing some important ones (e.g. touchscreen).
To test it on your phone you need to do have Debian installed on an µSD card, install uboot on the N900 (as described in Debian on N900: U-Boot) and install the kernel package.
You can fetch the package from http://pkg-n900.alioth.debian.org. I also uploaded the kernel config next to the package, so that you can check if a specific feature is enabled.
I will ask for inclusion into the official package now.
After some time writing the phonet dissector for wireshark in lua I noticed the disadvantages:
So I tried the C interface. I found the basic structure for plugins pretty fast in their documentation and thought about some design changes in the plugin: